Have A Look Around...

Saturday 18 February 2012

MUA Glitter Eye liner in Silver Sparkle


So on my recent visit to Superdrug I picked up some MUA goodies and one of them was the silver Sparkle Eye Liner.

At only £1 I am really impressed with it ! I got one in black also and both lasted a very long time. The black eye-liner even struggled to wash off with soap and water proving its staying power and MUA's Quality.

The silver eye liner is a silver based crayon with fine silver glitter inside. The Pencil also comes with a built in sharpener in the lid which is very clever and perfect !! Especially if like me you never have your sharpener when you need it !





Overall i would give this eye-liner a 10/10 and definitely buy this again !!





7 comments:

  1. wow that looks so glittery! how fantastic

    Marie x

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glitter! nice how it comes with a sharpener too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have about 4 of these and im in love! the black is just wow really pigmented!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh i didn't see a black ! Definitely look out for that :) xx

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...