Have A Look Around...

Friday 30 March 2012

No7 BB Cream


Normally, I'm the type of person who doesn't like leaving the house without makeup on even though if im being honest i dont look that dfferent without it ! I've heard a lot about BB creams, that they have been popular abroad for years, and that they are good for your skin. So, I decided to give this one a try; with my £5 off No7 voucher, it cost me £7.95 - very reasonable in my opinion  and No7's BB Cream for Normal/Oily Skin sounded like just what I needed. On the website it says:

''Take off those winter layers and reveal your outer beauty this spring with new No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream. Its unique 3-in-1 formula evens and enhances skin tone and disguises imperfections, while the nutrient-enriched formula helps to banish blemishes.
And with the added protective power of SPF 15 and 5 * UVA technology to help skin stay youthful, BB is the only way to wear this season’s must-have essential - perfectly-pared back, beautiful skin.
For Normal / Oily Skin.'' - Boots Website


The foundation applies really easily and is VERY LIGHT i can hardly tell its on !! i have been using this daily and my Clinique for seeing my boyfriend or going out.

No7 BB cream is  great product and perfect for summer i will definitely be continuing this purchase !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...