Have A Look Around...

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Orly Ruby Red Nail Lacquer NOTD


This nail varnish is average !

The colour is nice but it did take a few coats to get an even colour, The nail varnish also ran quite a lot and so took a bit of swabbing with a cotton bud and nail varnish remover after applying it. It looked ike my finger had blood on them :(

Overall i would not buy this specific product again which is a shame as i had heard such amazing things on the orly nail varnishes!!

i don't believe its worth the full price of £6.95





1 comment:

  1. this is a gorgeous colour, shame you didn't like the brand! I reviewed my first Orly polish here http://everythings-rosie.blogspot.com/2012/01/everythings-rosy.html and was really impressed!
    Love Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...