Have A Look Around...

Monday 30 January 2012

January Glossy Box




So what did i get.....



  • Eyeko Skinny eyeliner in plum ( more of a bronze colour) Full size £9.50
  • Orly Nail lacquer trial size
  • Weleda one step cleanser and toner  trial size
  • Fab gentle body wash  trial size
  • Murad hybrids skin perfecting primer - Dewy finish  trial size


And not forgetting..... The Lovely piece of rock !

So first impressions of the box...

The colour is lovely i love the shocking pink and the heart sticker, Glossy Box never fails on its presentation, the only thing i would suggest is that the pink would have been glossy like last months red box. However still 10/10 on presentation.

Another thing is.....

Apart from the heart sticker and the heart on the rock there isn't really much that makes it valentines! i suppose the red nail varnish could be, but looking at it it doesn't scream at me a valentines special box.

Overall...

A good box, already used the nail varnish and cant wait to review the rest of the products !!


Did you get anything different in your Glossy Box???


5 comments:

  1. Nope but I havent seen my rock in there!! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't get rock :O !! that was the best bit haha xx

      Delete
  2. i dont subscribe to glossybox but i have seen people that have gotten different things in their boxes. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't subscribe to any monthly beauty boxes, but am considering subscribing to Birchbox or Beauty Army in the future!

    Keep up the good work on your blog! I've been running Beauty Bloggers Blog for less than two months as well and I've been humbled by the support I've received from the beauty community! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the exact same! Haven't tried the FAB stuff/cleanser yet - but the eyeliner and nail polish were nice. Although I see the nail polish wasn't so great for you which is a shame. The rock was a nice touch! Nice blog, thanks for sending your link on the bbloggers chat - now following! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...