Have A Look Around...

Saturday 2 June 2012

Bare minerals blush review and haul

I had never used Bare minerals before however i saw a blog sale on twitter where a blogger was selling brand new the foundation for £5 and blushers for £2.50 so an absolute bargain if you ask me !!!

The makeup arrives in tinyjars, but a little does go a long way 



This blush and foundations are free of parabens, binders, fillers, and no harsh chemicals. The blushes are very pigmented and go on really smooth. On the Bare Escentuals website, they say that the blushes last a good 8 hours.

Bare minerals states - 

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Features

  • Uses a healthy mix of 100% pure bareMinerals
  • Keeps your skin clear of preservatives, fillers, binders, and build-up
  • Gives your face a warm, beautiful hue
  • Provides a pop of pure, vivid color
  • Works beautifully for all skin tones and types, including sensitive and problem-prone skin


  • Golden Gate

    Pink Ribbon

    I have been using both the foundation and blush for over a month now and use it daily. I love how soft and silky the powder is and it almost applies like a cream rather than a powder. I am in love with the products and will most definitely be purchasing Bare minerals again, even with its £22 price tag.




    4 comments:

    1. Wow, you got such a great deal there! I absolutely love the Bare Minerals foundation but I haven't tried the blushers, they look gorgeous though. :) xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Amazing deal you got there. :) I've only ever tried the bare minerals foundation but it's an amazing product and I'd love to try others. x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Such a great deal! I looove their products, I like using mineral blushes bc you just need a small amount and you never really need to tap off any excess product.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love it! I find it a great deal. I wanna have these products and I can't wait to try it out.

      ReplyDelete

    I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
    Thank you :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...