Have A Look Around...

Monday 20 February 2012

MUA Pearl Shade 3 Eye Shadow


Hi Everyone :)
Today I am doing a little review for you on an MUA Pearl Eye-shadow in shade 3 I bought on Saturday . It cost £1 like most of their items and it is a Silver shimmer colour, This is my first individual eye-shadow from MUA i have the heaven and earth pallete and other MUA goodies but this is my first individual eye shadow. The first thing I notice is how pigmented it is !!




Supposedly the pearl shades are more pigmented than the normal MUA Eye shadows. However i haven't tried any others so until then i cant fully support this but from just this one i can see why !


Not the best swatch as this looks better in real life !


With Flash


Without Flash


Overall 


Pearl Shade 3 is an unbelievably pigmented silver at only £1 and it lasts all night !!
10/10 and i will definitely be purchasing more eye shadows !!









4 comments:

  1. Great post, I'm yet to try any MUA products but everyone really raves about them so I can't wait to get my hands on some, as they're such a bargain too! Lovely blog too, now following :) xo

    www.oh-so-zoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and they are a must !! They have an online store now too ! :) all their eyeshades are amazing !!! And their eyeshadow primer :) xx

      Delete
  2. oooooh i might have to try this- it really is so shiny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a helpful post, i can't believe it's that pigmented for only £1! what a bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...