Have A Look Around...

Sunday 22 April 2012

17 va va voom mascara !

So boots have a 3 for 2 offer on and after reading a fellow bloggers blog review on this product I thought I would give it a go and purchased it!

So what do I think...


The packaging is quite nice and I really like the purple and silver on it.

The brush itself is quite fat and does get a lot of product on it. I didn't like the size of the brush and so have now used my maybeline falsies brush to apply this mascara. ( this also makes them longer)

However for the purpose of a proper review I have only used the 17 va va voom Mascara and brush in the photos.

The mascara applies extremely easily and and does make lashes longer without the clumping.

The only flaw I have is the brush as it was so big I did end up with mascara on my eye lid :(

But here are the photos to prove its power ........



8 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes look really long! Not tried this mascara before, not keen on a big brush either, but like the end result.
    Stace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look really fab! I so really wanna try this!
    xx
    Chloe
    *Giada Beauty*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's amazing! They look so long!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard some great things about this mascara, and now I want it even more! It makes your eyelashes look unreal! I'll hunt it down as soon as my Maybelline falsies runs out.
    Thanks for the fab review lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Your eyelashes look amazing! I am most definitely trying this out!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your lashes are so long!! I need to try this mascara! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this :) dont like brush brushes though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Tapentadol Tablet Online USA
    Pain O Soma 350mg
    Buy Ksalol 1mg USA
    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Klonopin USA

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...