Have A Look Around...

Tuesday 20 December 2011

NYX All i've ever wanted box

So my mum bought me this NYX All i've ever wanted box from TKMAXX about a few months ago but i didnt have a blog then ha :) so im sharing it with you guys now!!





behold the NYX "All I've Ever Wanted" Box. This is truly a trooper of a palette, I must say. Complete with 72 eyeshadows, 8 face colors, 6 lip colors, 4 blushers and face powders, all in a lovely black box with mirrors and applicators.


Although i bought this a few months ago there are still plenty in many TKMAXX stores and would make a great Christmas gift or a present of any kind to someone who loves make-up. The box is only £14.99 at TKMAXX thats a massive saving as it retails for around £35 and there are many other NYX products there for you to try too Get down to TKMAXX and check them out.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wowwww, this is amazing!!! What are the eyeshadows like? Do they have staying power?
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye shadows are really good tons of colours and they blend really well :) I haven't had any problems with them not lasting the night/day but a primer could always be used for extra stick :) but no I love this kit it's like y bible of beauty haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is... Beautiful!!
    xxx

    Www.Inordinatelyplush.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love TKMAXX bargains, when I go in there make up and nail products are the first things I look for! Lol x p.s I found the link to ur blog from #bbloggers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I went again last night an they ha loads of nail inc and poi sets for £12 :) thank you for finding me :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...