Have A Look Around...

Friday 4 May 2012

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder




The ultra fine and soft texture of Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder makes it easy to apply to your face and decolletage. The result is a totally natural, healthy, bronzed glow.



It looks like a chocolate bar and sorta smells like one too.  The packaging is carboard, and it opens like a little book, with a heavily magnetized closure, to reveal the chocolate bar-shaped bronzer inside.  For cardboard packaging, it's pretty decent.  I'd say it feels on-par with Benefit's packaging, and it's much less expensive. 

The bronzer itself smells like chocolate ----overall rather delicious without being too sweet or foody.  The scent won't linger on your skin, The bronzer swatches as a medium based brown that's 90% matte with the tiniest amount of sparse gold shimmer.  I saw complaints on Makeupalley about this not being very pigmented.  I had the exact opposite experience.  This stuff is so ridiculously pigmented that I need to be very careful with how much I get on my brush otherwise i look very orange !!  




The pressed powder feels very finely milled and goes on smoothly, blending with little effort.  you do need to be careful not to overload that brush and end up looking like Snooki.  Given that, though, this Bourjois bronzer lasts a very long time, especially on my oily skin and  If I apply it in the morning and I want to go out 12 hours later, I'd do a touch-up, but it really does stick around for most of the day.




Buy it now for £4.99 at boots instead of the usual £6.99



1 comment:

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...