Have A Look Around...

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Clinique haul


So a few weeks ago my boyfriend and I went to the Trafford Centre and I managed to stock up on my Clinique addiction and they had a freebie gift on if you bought any 2 Clinique products,  1 being Skin care you received the spring gift bag.

So what did I get.....




Clinique super balanced make up in Cream Chaos. - Clinique's great equaliser for combination skin. Provides moisture and absorbs oil where needed. Minimises appearance of fine lines. Helps protect skin from environmental damage. Apply to face and throat with fingers. Can be worn in the immediate eye area. For seamless look, dampen ends of fingers and blend into hair and jawline. FULL REVIEW COMING SOON !!



Clarifying lotion  - Sweeps away dead surface skin cells on very oily skin. Skin appears smoother, softer, with more light-reflecting qualities. Allows more effective moisturisation. Makeup goes on more smoothly and stays on longer. Provides a cool, refreshing feeling. Use twice a day after Clinique's Facial Soap. Dampen cotton ball, sweep in one direction over face and throat, avoiding eye and lip area. I cannot praise this product enough i use it twice daily and it really helps keep my skin clear !!




My Freebie,  dramatically different moisturiser , rinse of cleanse,  all about eyes, Black High-Impact Mascara, Moisture surge and 4 lipstick swatches.

3 comments:

  1. Great freebies, Moisture surge is amazing I love it, it lasts so long aswel as you only need to use small dabs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good !!! Just expensive to buy the normal size tub :( xxx

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try my best to reply to you !
Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...